Skip to content
What are the qualifications to participate in this program?
- Employees must average 30 hours per week or average 130 hours per month, consistently, to qualify for this program.
- Employees that are receiving a subsidy through a State or Federal exchange are not eligible because it would mean double-dipping.
- Owners of the company, including their spouse also do not qualify for this program unless their share is 5% or less.
- Tipped employees without a salary base, do not qualify for this program.
- Employees who are 1099 independent contractors do not qualify for this program.